Wednesday 20 August 2014

Seeing Stars

Hi!  It's time for our new challenge here at The Male Room. We are a challenge blog for your masculine inspired projects. We run fortnightly, that's every two weeks, and we set you a challenge to help you create something wonderful and crafty for the men and boys in your life.   For the next couple of weeks we'd like to see your masculine styled projects with the theme

STARS

Your project can be any style and you have endless scope for inspiration - let your imagination go wild!  While we do encourage all kinds of creativity, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
  1. Your project MUST have a masculine feel.
  2. Use only the chosen theme - stars.
  3. You may make any paper-crafted project you like.
Here are some ideas from the crew:
Sue


Rocky




***********************************************************************************


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for another fabulous challenge with gorgeous DT creations.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge I would like to join also this time...I hope you like my card... lovely DT cards...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea from DT member thanks for the challenge and I love to join again this time..as I love to make male card...if you need DT member I would love soo much to Join :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Challenge - it's my first-time playing. I made a Father's Day card for my husband and added some diecut stars - hope you like it :-) Gorgeous samples by the DT, thank you for the inspiration. Just linked my card to up to #18 - thanks in advance if you get a chance to peek.

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete